Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet, outwit its vicious inhabitants, and do whatever it takes to find a way off that wretched rock.
A brand new entry to the Zombotron series!
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or… you get the idea.
- Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
- Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
- Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camptastic storyline.
- Customize Blaze’s armor to be the spacefaring badass you’ve always wanted to be.
- OS: macOS 10.9 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM
- Disk space: 900 MB
What’s New in Zombotron 1.0.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.