|Created on||2016-10-03 00:32:54|
|Files||zCommander 3.0 [TNT].dmg (5.69 MB)|
Name: zCommander - Total Management for Files & Folders
Release Date: September 24, 2016
Languages: English, Korean
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://zcommander.net
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/zcommander-total-management/id540356531?mt=12
zCommander is advanced and comprehensive file management software. It looks like simple but is actually beautiful and powerful and rapid.
Must-have Software for all users (especially for immigrators from PC and power-users).
No more searching for Total Commander in Mac World.
Here is zCommander !!
- Familiar double pane for file list view and each pane can have multiple tabs.
- Sorted items by elements (Name, Extension, Date, etc, …)
- You can do most of file operations with only keyboard interface so it’s simple and fast. (Of course you can customise input interface or do it with mouse action)
- Copy & Paste file work support like Windows Explorer.
- Advanced filtering support in file work.
- Quick searching by typing.
- Multithreaded file work support (copy, move, delete)
- Advanced file searching (by name matching, date, size and contents)
- Easy and fast folder bookmark and history management.
- You can customise look-and-feel to what you want.
When you manage many files and folders zCommander will be greatest helper for you.
What's New in Version 3.0:
- Service menu duplication bug fixed.
- Rename bug fixed.
- Tested in macOS Sierra.