Name: Yummy FTP Alias
Release Date: November 24, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Martin Crane Limited
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.5.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.yummysoftware.com/Product-Information-Alias
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/yummy-ftp-alias/id531674311?mt=12
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop- drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S server!
Easy setup- just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
What's New in Version 2.2.11:
- SSH keyfile authentication now prompts for passphrase entry on failure
- Improved compatibility with PureFTPd server
- Fixed loss of connection during large transfers
- Fixed potential random crash