|Name||Yoink 3.5.7 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-02 18:15:30|
|Files||Yoink 3.5.7 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (35.57 MB)|
Yoink simplifies and improves drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps, by providing a temporary “shelf” for your files and app-content.
It frees up your mouse, enabling you to navigate more comfortably to the destination of your files.
When you start dragging files in Finder or content from an application, Yoink fades in at the edge of your screen, allowing you to drag to it.
While Yoink is holding on to your files for you, you can more easily and comfortably navigate to the destination of your files, without having to keep the mouse button clicked the entire time.
Overview of Yoink’s main features:
- A “shelf” at the edge of your screen for files and app-content you’d like to move or copy, which behaves like Finder (regarding moving and copying)
- Yoink follows you everywhere – windows, spaces and (fullscreen-) apps
- Icons are created using QuickLook, allowing easy identification
- Multiple files dragged to Yoink at once are condensed into a Stack, making it easy to drag them out together
- System Services, the Quick Action and Share extensions allow storing files in Yoink without having to use drag and drop
- Handoff to transfer files between all the Macs, iPads and iPhones you’re using Yoink on
- Clipboard History, which lets you store previously copied content in Yoink, or copy again
- Highly customizable – you decide where, when and if Yoink appears
- “Share” to and from Yoink
Some features may require a more recent version of macOS, or the separately available Yoink app for iOS:
- Handoff from Mac to Mac requires macOS El Capitan 10.11 or newer on both Macs
- Handoff to/from iPad or iPhone requires separately available Yoink app for iOS
- Quick Action and Continuity Camera requires macOS Mojave 10.14
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
What’s New in Yoink 3.5.7
Version 3.5.7 of Yoink further improves compatibility with macOS Catalina’s Photos app.
Furthermore, in addition to the fn key, you can also keep the shift key pressed during drags to temporarily keep items in Yoink.