|Created on||2019-03-28 00:33:40|
|Files||YIIK 1.03/yiik__a_postmodern_rpg_enUS_1_03_26558.pkg (1.33 GB)|
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG is a surreal Japanese-style RPG set in the late ’90s. After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator with no plausible explanation, college graduate Alex gathers friendly misfits from the internet to investigate her disappearance. Alex’s search for the truth leads him and his companions into a journey rife with mystery and danger… and who knows what lurks beyond the new millennium?
- Brave dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre enemies. Yammering skulls, tortoise samurais, living stop signs… etc!
- Stay on your toes with a turnbased combat system anchored on twitchy minigames.
- Brandish vinyl records, cameras, musical instruments and more unusual weapons. (Relax, weapons don’t break.)
- Play through 30 hours of the main campaign and sidequests, rendered in a dreamlike, otherworldly graphic style that harkens back to the PSone era.
- The main story campaign features voice talents like Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
- YIIK’s eclectic electroacoustic soundtrack features contributors like Toby Fox (UnderTale), Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Garoad (VA11 HallA).
- Mac Platform: Intel
- Includes: GOG
- OS version: OS X 10.10
- Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- Video RAM: 1 GB
NOTICE: This game didn’t work on macOS 10.14 with Intel HD4000 but runs fine on another machine with 10.13.6 and Nvidia GTX 1050Ti.
This is a DRM-free release from GOG. Courtesy of Vastyr.
Web Site: https://store.steampowered.com/app/459080/YIIK_A_Postmodern_RPG
What’s New in YIIK: A Postmodern RPG 1.03
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.