|Name||Yate 5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-17 17:25:54|
|Files||Yate 5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (24.42 MB)|
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. Supports audio in AIFF, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, OGG OPUS, OGG VORBIS, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP2, MP4, STEM.MP4, WAV and WV files. Supports video in M4V and MP4.
Yate has a long list of features; most importantly, an innovative scripting system called actions. Actions can be used to update all of an album’s tags with a single operation. Yate also supports integration with AcouticBrainz, AcoustID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz and TMDb. All changes can be easily reverted and individual changes can be undone in any order. Whether you want to automatically or manually tag your files, Yate can do it all!
- Home Yate Features
- Interfaces to Apple’s iTunes, Music and TV applications.
- Supports audio in aif, aifc, aiff, ape, dff, dsf, flac, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, m4v, ogg, oga, opus, wav and wv files.
- Displays Stem file metadata when available.
- Supports video in m4v and mp4.
- Reads all ID3 tag formats. Writes ID3 v2.4 or v2.3
- Optionally writes ID3 v1 tag.
- Customizable FLAC mappings.
- Customizable APE mappings.
- LIST-INFO and axml support for WAV files.
- Supports multiple values per field type where permitted.
- Supports multiple fields of the same type where permitted.
- Almost all non binary ID3 fields have been extended to non ID3 file types.
- Support for Content Advisory, Identification and AAC Kind fields in MPEG-4 files.
- Export / import a file’s metadata, including artwork.
- Sync application preferences, (actions, templates, etc.), between two Macs.
- One hundred fully integrated Custom fields.
- Custom presets for UI panel layout.
- Ten Custom edit panels. Roll your own UI. Map almost any metadata item to a custom panel.
- Re-encode text fields which may have incorrectly been identified as ISO-Latin-1 in older mp3 files.
- Per window support for Dark Mode.
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64 bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Yate 5.1
- There is a new Navigate menu. The menu contains the Next File, Previous File, Focus on File List items and new items named Move Up and Move Down to assist with accessibility
The Main Window Filter Panel:
- Accessibility changes were made to make it easier to access the four available functions
- New Preferences-Audio-ID3 setting named Allow repeated Text frames. The ID3 specification states that each Text frame (this includes Artist, Album Artist, Genre, Title, etc.) can only occur at most once in a file. It has been found that certain encoders ignore this rule. The Allow repeated Text frames option enables the reading and merging of the metadata on these technically invalid repeated frames
- Preferences – Lists can now specify that Comments should be associated with a list. Note that the association is only used when a Comments field is displayed on a custom panel as a new Comments (list) field
- A new field type called Comments (list) can be displayed on a custom panel. This is a single line Comments field which can be associated with a list much like the Artist, Composer, etc. fields. The display of this field type is the only means of using an association between Comments and a preference list
- Fields on a custom panel which can be associated with lists will only display the list access control if the list association exists. For example if you display Category on a custom panel and have not associated Category with a list in Preferences – Lists, the field will not have a drop down control at the right of the field. If you then associate a field with a list the field’s display will automatically be updated
- An additional Involved People and Musician Credits encoding used by eClassical is read
- FLAC comments mapped to the Track and Disc fields now always accept n/m encodings
- When writing files for Roon, non Roon credits in Musician Credits (if mapped to PERFORMER) are automatically remapped to PERFORMERYR in order to insulate them from Roon’s Performer credit. Previously this resulted in messed up Primary Artist displays
- There is a new convenience item on the View menu named Credits Invalid for Roon. This is a quick means of identifying Involved People and Musician Credits items which essentially will not be displayed in Roon
- As much as possible the ID3 and FLAC low level readers have been modified to handle files distributed by eClassical. Actions and FLAC mappings are provided on the Resources page to enable the correct loading and post load modification of the metadata. A new help topic is provided on the main help page
- There is a new File menu submenu named Open Selected Items in. You can use the menu items to open items which are selected in the chosen application
- This can be used to avoid the inconsistent dragging of items from the applications into Yate
- There is currently a limit of 500 items which can be opened and linked in this manner
- A new metadata item named Country is included. This value will be identical to Release Country. The only difference is that the metadata is written to a UDTI named Country (processed by Roon) as opposed to Discogs Release Country
Combined Credits Editor:
- The Track Credits table has a new context menu item named Resolve Non Standard Simple Mappings. If an item matches a known credit associated with a simple item (Composer, Conductor, Lyricist, Remixer, Album Artist, Artist, Original Artist or Original Lyricist), the known credit’s mapping will be applied
- The Track Credits table has a new context menu item named Resolve Empty Credits. Empty credits in Involved People will be associated with Administration. Empty credits in Musician Credits will be associated with Performer
- The Track Credits table can now filter on the ~ indicator (matches known credit without qualifier)
The Multi Field Editor:
- The Sort Form function has new modes to flip names to last name, first name and to restore names to first name last name
- When a database file is updated Out of Bounds columns are now retained as opposed to being cleared
- Duplicate detection test modes Case Insensitive and greater always apply Unicode folding and ignore accented characters
- When running in Batch Processor Query Database Processing mode, a file which has not had a key column set will be opened keyless
- Combined Credits Functions statement
- The statement has a new setting named Resolve Non Standard Simple Mappings. Any item which has the same role as a known credit associated with a built in Yate field will be moved. eg. a credit of Composer mapped to Involved people will be moved to the Composer field
- The statement has a new setting named Resolve empty credits. Empty credits in Involved People will be associated with Administration. Empty credits in Musician Credits will be associated with Performer
- Involved People/Musician Credits Statement
- The statement now supports the generation of a list of and removal of names associated with an empty credit
- The statement now supports the generation of a list of credits invalid for Roon. Note that an empty credit is not returned by this function even though it is invalid
- The Open Database for Querying key state of In File will fall back to Keyless if no key column has been set
- The Remove Invalid Characters statement now treats UDTIs as multi-line for the Default mode. Far too many applications, including iTunes, write UDTIs containing newline characters
- The Sort Form statement has new modes to flip names to last name, first name and to restore names to first name last name
- fuzzy comparions now also do Unicode character folding
- The Involved People/Musician Credits Functions statement did not work correctly if the targeted field was empty
- The main window filter Configure panel’s All button was not working
- Repaired a few broken help links that were added in v5.0.3
- The Pad statement was not correctly displaying the pad string if it was larger than one character
- Auto refresh of an Apple App after saving linked files was not working in the Batch Processor
- The Rename Template token named Season was incorrectly inserting the episode
- The Catalina Music application no longer supports the setting of Episode, Show Name, Sort Show Name, Season, Episode ID … even though they are still listed in the application’s dictionary. This was causing some fields which were emptied not to change in the application. These fields are no longer directly set in the Music application
- Database Viewer:
- After adding a database column, sorting would spin if the file was not first closed
- A database Results column (Look for Duplicates) was not removed properly if deleted
- Successive calls to a Database Viewer’s Look fo Duplicates function could hang
- Changing the Key Column status in a database viewer did not mark the file as being changed
- When a database column was renamed and it was the key column, the key column status was lost
- If a database changed filter information and had no other changes the filter changes were lost