|Name||Yate 5.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-26 00:55:17|
|Files||Yate 5.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (23.81 MB)|
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. Supports audio in AIFF, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, OGG OPUS, OGG VORBIS, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP2, MP4, STEM.MP4, WAV and WV files. Supports video in M4V and MP4.
Yate has a long list of features; most importantly, an innovative scripting system called actions. Actions can be used to update all of an album’s tags with a single operation. Yate also supports integration with AcouticBrainz, AcoustID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz and TMDb. All changes can be easily reverted and individual changes can be undone in any order. Whether you want to automatically or manually tag your files, Yate can do it all!
- Home Yate Features
- Interfaces to Apple’s iTunes, Music and TV applications.
- Supports audio in aif, aifc, aiff, ape, dff, dsf, flac, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, m4v, ogg, oga, opus, wav and wv files.
- Displays Stem file metadata when available.
- Supports video in m4v and mp4.
- Reads all ID3 tag formats. Writes ID3 v2.4 or v2.3
- Optionally writes ID3 v1 tag.
- Customizable FLAC mappings.
- Customizable APE mappings.
- LIST-INFO and axml support for WAV files.
- Supports multiple values per field type where permitted.
- Supports multiple fields of the same type where permitted.
- Almost all non binary ID3 fields have been extended to non ID3 file types.
- Support for Content Advisory, Identification and AAC Kind fields in MPEG-4 files.
- Export / import a file’s metadata, including artwork.
- Sync application preferences, (actions, templates, etc.), between two Macs.
- One hundred fully integrated Custom fields.
- Custom presets for UI panel layout.
- Ten Custom edit panels. Roll your own UI. Map almost any metadata item to a custom panel.
- Re-encode text fields which may have incorrectly been identified as ISO-Latin-1 in older mp3 files.
- Per window support for Dark Mode.
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64 bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Yate 5.0.1
10.15 (Catalina) Bug Fixes:
- When dragging a movie from the TV application, the dragged track was not automatically linked. Note that currently, dragged TV shows cannot be automatically linked.
- Fixed sporadic crashes when artwork is displayed in a table. This includes any editing panel with a full Artwork element and the file list area’s Artwork column.
- The Artwork preference named Do not Issue Errors for Invalid Artworkhas been removed. The error is now always silent. If you see artwork which is a big red dot it’s a messed up image. This change was necessitated due to changes for 10.15.
- The Preference-Audio-Common panel’s Verbose log raw data limit field was not being interpreted correctly.