Descriptions for XYLIO Future DJ Pro 1.6.0 macOS
Name: future.dj pro – mix everything
Release Date: April 20, 2018
Developer: Xylio Info Srl
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/future-dj-pro-mix-everything/id1005227156?mt=12
future.dj pro- A new level of mixing perfection
/// optimized for Retina displays and 64-bit
* Mix everything (audio, video, karaoke)
Mashup tracks, mix videos and make song transitions with the greatest of ease with this classic DJ setup (2-decks and mixer). Thanks to it’s intuitive design and powerful features, you will be able to achieve any level of mixing complexity. You can also sit back and Automix an entire party, simply by activating the powerful Automix function.
* 8 different user interfaces/skins included (with 2 or 4 decks)
* Perfectly in-sync tracks/beats
You will find the automatic BPM detection very precise allowing you to instantly sync and change between the 2 decks and/or samplers. The smart-sync function guarantees that when you press the Sync button the deck will be in perfect sync with the other one.
* Visualize beats
The waveform graphic displays gives you real time audio signal monitoring, information about the audio signal and the beat rhythm. Each deck has 3 waveforms: a full song waveform and two zoomed-in waveforms. The vertical waveforms allow you to visually align the beats with ease.
* Find your tracks with ease (includes iTunes library integration)
There is a browser, a current-list and a side-list available for finding, organising, previewing and playing your tracks. You can instantly search for tracks and/or filter them by format (be it audio, video or karaoke). Color markers make it even easier to spot your favorite songs, because you can assign different colors to any tracks.
* Create and recall loops, set up cue-points
You can set up seamless loops instantly, by setting In and Out points. You can move the loop or make it shorter or longer on-the-fly. You can also send a loop to one of the 8 sampler slots. You can set/recall instant cue-points (which act like bookmarks into the song) and view them on the waveform.
* Scratch. Reverse. Brake. (works with videos too)
You are free to make real turntable effects by using the waveform displays, as well as the virtual jog-wheels, using MIDI controllers or even real turntables (using the improved timecoded-vinyl engine). You can achieve effects like disk spin effect, scratch, reverse, play, brake, mute, fine-tune cue-points and even ‘reverse spin and play’ effect.
* Powerful mixer (includes effects)
You can adjust the gain (amplification), equalizer (3 bands), apply and combine different effects (10 effects included), change the musical key, etc.
* Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
You can configure advanced audio routing using up to 8 inputs and outputs. You can use a microphone or turntables and CD players.
* Fullscreen video output to external monitors, projectors, TV
There are several video effects and transitions that you can apply per deck.
* Connect multiple MIDI controllers at the same time
There are over 100 zero-configure controllers supported from Akai, Akiyama, American Audio, Beamz, Behringer, Beyond Music, Denon, Faderfox, Gemini, Hercules, M-Audio, Novation, Numark, PCDJ, Pioneer, Reloop, Stanton, Vestax, Zomo, etc.
* Powerful samplers
8 sample players that you can use to play loops or jingles. You can pre-listen, choose to loop or sync them, apply filters, change the tempo/speed, etc.
* Beat-match and Key-match your mixes
For musically perfect mixes you can lock (master tempo) or change the key to your desired one to achieve not only beat-matched but also key-matched performances. The app even detects the key of a song/video to considerably simplify harmonic mixing.
* Record or broadcast your mixes
Many other features are included
Short demos/tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/XylioTV
What’s New in XYLIO Future DJ Pro 1.6.0
- Karaoke Singers Rotation list (incl. singers history) use it to professionally host karaoke shows
- new controllers supported: Pioneer DDJ WeGO4, Pioneer DDJ SR2, Pioneer DDJ SB3, American Audio VMS50
- background music player / filler player
- a lot of other new karaoke features (see full changes below)
- added Karaoke Singers Rotation list
- rotation list functionality after 20s of playback, the top singer in the rotation list is moved to the bottom of the list (if it still has any songs left to play/sing)
- you can move, remove, collapse/expand the songs for a singer (click on the number of songs text/arrow)
- you can drop a karaoke track on a singer’s line (and the singer’s name will be automatically preselected)
- singers history using autocomplete for Singer’s name (press F5 (Fn + F5) or OptionEsc to bring up the autocomplete list); you can clear the remembered singers;
- you can add a track to the rotation by drag&drop, pressing ENTER on a track, doubleclicking on a track, selecting the “Send to sidelist” menu option (rightclick on a track)
- new controllers supported: Pioneer DDJ WeGO4, Pioneer DDJ SR2, Pioneer DDJ SB3
- improvements to the American Audio VMS50 controller script
- can read all karaoke zip formats
- added Shuffle option to the Sort menu
- History list now displays the singer that sang the song (singer name is saved to History list)
- search for all songs by a karaoke singer in the History list by typing “singer:name” or “s:name” (eg. s:joe)
- Karaoke settings tab (in the Preferences window)
- added setting: select the number of next singers to show on the video screen (0..5 singers)
- added setting: use case/preview player as background music / filler player for karaoke
- background music player / filler player for karaoke (please enable the setting above first)
- click on the Play button (case/preview player) to start mixing the AutoMix list; press again to pause;
- rightclick to mix to the next track (skip)
- it starts/stops gracefully (fade in/out) when one of the decks is paused/playing
- smaller fonts for the karaoke next singers (on the video output)
- several improvements and fixes for drag&drop (eg. you can drop a track in a specific position in the list)
- other minor fixes and optimizations