|Name||Xversion 1 3 5 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-26 18:35:08|
|Files||Xversion 1 3 5 TNT.zip (71.71 MB)|
Xversion is a great way to manage your Subversion working copies and repositories. It’s fast, powerful and so intuitive and easy to use you’ll probably never need to read the manual. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merging, resolving conflicts, committing, updating and lots more Xversion has you covered. Built exclusively for Mac its sleek, beautifully designed interface belies its comprehensive functionality.
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.9 & 1.11
- Supports Shelving and Checkpointing
- Supports new interactive conflict resolver
- Supports all URL types: http, https, svn, svn+ssh and file
- Authenticate using Basic, Digest, User Certificate, SSH and SASL
- Builtin compare view
- Cool dark mode for night owls
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag & drop move, copy, import & export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry Pick & Two URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue tracking integration
- Use system http proxy and exceptions
- and lots more.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.ikoder.com/
What’s New in Xversion 1.3.5
- Added new interactive conflict resolver. Easily resolve file, tree and property conflicts.
- Added shelving and checkpointing.
- Added complete merge which replaces sync and reintegrate.
- Added full option support for blame.
- Added Subversion 1.11.1 library.
- Updated Subversion 1.9.7 library to 1.9.10.
- Removed Subversion 1.7 and 1.8 libraries.
- Updated UI with native 10.14 dark mode.
- Typing Command “T” whilst in the commit view now proceeds with the commit.
- Fixed bug where adding a working copy would fail if the repo was a file:// type with a space in the path.
- Fixed bug where the app would crash while viewing a diff with a very large number of changes.
- Fixed bug where using QuickLook would cause the layout constraints debugger to activate in 10.14.