|Name||X Lossless Decoder v20191004 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-06 12:04:32|
|Files||X Lossless Decoder v20191004 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (16.55 MB)|
X Lossless Decoder(XLD) is a tool for Mac OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various ‘lossless’ audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding. It works on Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
XLD is Universal Binary, so it runs natively on both Intel Macs and PPC Macs.
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.oga)
- Monkey’s Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a)
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine, CrossOver Mac or WineBottler]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc
Other formats supported by Libsndfile are also decodable. XLD uses not decoder frontend but library to decode, so no intermediate files are generated. All of the supported formats can be directly split with the cue sheet. XLD also supports so-called ’embedded’ or ‘internal’ cue sheet.
XLD supports various output formats. It can convert audio files into WAVE, AIFF, Raw PCM, Ogg Vorbis (aoTuV), MPEG-4 AAC (QuickTime/CoreAudio), MP3 (LAME), Apple Lossless, FLAC, HE-AAC (aacPlus v1/v2), Wave64, WavPack, and IETF Opus.
XLD version 20080812 and later can be used as a CD ripper. You can convert each track in your audio CD into the desired format. Also, XLD supports output a CD image with a cue sheet (wav+cue, flac+cue, etc).
- Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in X Lossless Decoder 20191004
- Fixed a problem that the AAC encoder plugin is not loaded on macOS Catalina
- Fixed a problem that external plugins are not loaded on macOS Catalina when they have com.apple.quarantine metadata
- Fixed a problem that PREGAP command in a cue sheet is ignored when it appears before the first FILE command
- Fixed a problem that sometimes a modifier key is not recognized when opening a folder with drag & drop operation
- Added ReplayGain scanning feature to the command-line interface
- Added option to specify a character encoding (IANA charset name) of a cue sheet to the command-line interface
- Updated FLAC to version 1.3.3
- Updated Opus to version 1.3.1
- Applied the latest bug & security fixes to LAME encoder