|Name||Wondershare Recoverit 10.0.8.10 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-29 22:46:03|
|Files||Wondershare Recoverit 10.0.8.10 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (121.1 MB)|
Wondershare Recoverit is a comprehensive data recovery suite to recover Mac data lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons. A free version is available here that will let you recover up to 100 MB of data.
It can recover Mac data from lost, deleted, logical corrupted and formatted Mac hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player. Compatible with HFS+, FAT16/32, and NTFS file system volumes, this non-destructive Mac file recovery software ensures safe Mac file recovery without modifying the original data saved on your Mac machine or any other storage media. Versatile preview lets you enjoy Mac data recovery in advance.
- Safety First:
- Read-only and risk-free Mac data recovery program. No any writing operation to your original data.
- Versatile Preview Ability:
- For images, real-time and direct scan results is displayed during the scan process to let users stop scanning once the target images are found.
- For other Mac files such as videos, audio files, archives and documents, they are displayed as a text in a Hex mode for preview to let users enjoy file recovery on Mac in advance.
- Precise File Recovery for Mac:
- Before data recovery on Mac, you can choose the target file types to scan, which saves you much time especially when there are tons of files on your Mac machine.
- Restore deleted files for Mac with original file names, shooting date, and storage paths.
- Support file names search for scanning results to provide you precise Mac file recovery.
- Easy-to-use and Clean Interface:
- Complete wizard and easy-to-use interface let you perform Mac data recovery in a breeze.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Wondershare Recoverit 10.0.8.10
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.