Wondershare Filmora 8.7.3 macOS
Filmora scrn is an easy-to-use screen recorder that is perfect for recording games, or anything else you want to capture. Much more than a simple screen capture program, Filmora scrn includes a a video editing suite tailored for screen recordings. You can cut, rotate, and crop your clips. You can also add annotation and custom cursor effects. Videos created with Filmora scrn can be exported as MP4s, MOVs, or GIFs.
Adjust the size, shape and color of your cursor to make it stand out.
Full Editing Suite
Edit your clips quickly and easily with a wide range of professional tools.
Record from your computer and webcam simultaneously.
Import Over 50 File Formats
Import images, videos, music, and other media files.
Perfect for recording fast-paced games. (Up to 60 fps for Mac)
Export To MP4, MOV, GIF
Export to mutliple formats
PIP (Picture In Picture)
Add a second image or video to your main footage, like a facecam for gaming.
Custom Recording Field
Choose to record all, or just part of, your computer screen.
Add text and other elements to enhance the learning experience for your viewers.
Draw circles and arrows on your screen to help direct attention.
- OS X 10.10(Yosemite), OS X 10.11(El Capitan), macOS 10.12(Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- CPU: 2GHz or above Intel processor
- Memory: At least 4GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
- Disk: At least 2GB free harddisk space for installation (SSDSolid State Disk recommended for editing HD and 4K videos)
Web Site: http://www.wondershare.com/
What’s New in Wondershare Filmora 8.7.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.