|Name||WireframeSketcher 6.2.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-01 00:47:17|
|Files||WireframeSketcher 6.2.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (124.3 MB)|
WireframeSketcher is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It’s a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
Wireframing Tool for Professionals
- Create wireframes in minutes
- Get quality feedback fast
- Build better software
- Involve your entire team!
Mockup your website, desktop and mobile applications. Get Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone stencils from Mockups Gallery. Create your own templates, widgets and icons. Everything is vector and looks great at any resolution.
Get results fast
Get results fast and with great effect using wireframe and mockup tool with streamlined, native ui. Focus on what’s important with sketchy look. Take advantage of multiple monitors. Position objects quickly with grid snapping and smart guides.
Use version control to work with your team. Manage large prototypes with projects. Present your work in full-screen viewer. Email click-through PDFs to your clients, or upload and share wireframes online on our servers. Use same tool on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in WireframeSketcher 6.2.1
- Updated standalone version to Eclipse 4.14 platform
- Updated Font Awesome icons to version 5.12.0
- Fixed the dark mode theme issue on macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Fixed the random printing error on Linux for screens containing notes
- Fixed the issue with PDF export in landscape mode