Name: Wirecast for Mac
Release Date: March 22nd, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Requires internet connectivity with HTTP/HTTPS port 80, and RTMP port 1935 open for streaming, Remote Desktop Presenter requires opening port 7272.
Includes: Pre-Activation (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/wirecast/overview.htm
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 7.5
Fixes and Enhancements:
● New! Periscope/Twitter streaming destination!
● Fixed UI for Use Backup Server and Automatically Start Event in YouTube destination not working properly
● Fixed keyboard shortcuts for Scoreboard increment/decrement not working properly
● Fixed Stream, Record and viewership statistics icons not displaying properly when Preview Inspector is open
● Fixed issues with Daylight Savings time in Facebook Live and YouTube events
● Fixed a hang that could occur when Facebook Live viewer statistics incremented too high (~200 or higher)
● Fixed missing translation strings in Facebook Live destination
● Fixed inability to add dynamic destination URLs manually through the Edit Visible Destination window – http://mac-torrent-download.net