|Name||Wirecast Pro 13.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-10 03:10:04|
|Files||Wirecast Pro 13.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (216.1 MB)|
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 13.0.1
- On Windows, smooth transitions between two shots that contain the same source is working again, after briefly trying to break free and take over the world.
- Main Shot Layers now remember their sizes when a saved document is reopened. A little Ginkgo Biloba did the trick.
- Also fixed was Wirecast’s ability to remember the Controller selected in Preferences.
- Recorded audio from Rendezvous guests was sometimes having dropouts or was garbled. Yo..cn ..ear..t.agn now.
- When an input format changes to a Magewell capture card, the audio will no longer stop working from that device.
- The YouTube’s Create Event Menu now correctly shows the dark mode color scheme. Handy for when you actually want to see the text.
- Sources from BlackMagic capture cards that don’t support automatic format detection were not being found when upgrading to version 13. We found them and helped them get back to where they belong. They’re fine. A little shaken, but basically fine.
- Sometimes certain areas of the app would appear in English when they shouldn’t. We’ve fixed that bit of linguistic imperialism.
- Fixed a crash when clicking the Output Menu when a BlackMagic Decklink 8K Pro capture card was installed.
- Now, when you use Desktop Presenter and check the capture audio box the playback should be clear without being choppy or skipping.