|Name||Wirecast Pro 12 1 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-09 10:27:34|
|Files||Wirecast Pro 12 1 1 TNT.zip (208.0 MB)|
Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources. Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 12.1.1
- Microsoft Stream destination filter rejects valid custom domains
- QR Code does not work
- Rare crash with certain Blackmagic devices on macOS
- Removed CEF from YouTube destination authentication workflow
- Rendezvous Guest stops receiving video after changing the camera or microphone
- Rendezvous Guest tally lights do not work
- RSS Feeds do not work
- Unable to change active shot with AppleScript