Wirecast Pro 11.1.0
Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources. Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/wirecast/overview.htm
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 11.1.0
Facebook Live Polling:
- Enables the creation and embedding in Facebook live streams of audience polls
- Text of questions and up to four answers can be written within the Wirecast user interface
- Results of the poll are dynamically displayed for viewers
- Wirecast selects the Microsoft Basic Render Driver as the Video Adapter on Windows
- ISO recordings fail after certain periods of time
- Titler Live playlists do not work correctly
- Streaming to Sunday Streams does not work on macOS Mojave
- RTMP metadata has incorrect frame rate on macOS Mojave
- RTMP output does not work with fractional frame rates on macOS Mojave