|Name||wirecast pro 11 0 0 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-02 23:23:33|
|Files||wirecast pro 11 0 0 TNT.zip (178.8 MB)|
Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources. Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/wirecast/overview.htm
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 11.0.0
NEW – Rewritten WebStream Plugin:
- Reengineered WebStream plugin with much broader format, codec and network transport support. This is hosted in a new out of process architecture that protects Wirecast from any failure in the plugin. This enables HLS and MPEGDASH ingest.
- Configurable latency of all WebStream network devices
- Improved discovery of ONVIF devices from the same vendor
NEW – Stinger Transitions:
- Stinger Transition support. Through the new stinger transition configuration panel, you can setup movies to use as custom transitions. Support for Apple Animation, ProRes and CineForm alpha channeled QuickTime content.
NEW – ‘Smooth Transition’ build in & out properties:
- Added panel for configuring the build in & out animations used when the ‘Smooth’ transition is selected.
NEW – Virtual Camera Improvements:
- The virtual camera driver for macOS has been rewritten for faster performance and better compatibility with host applications, including sandboxed apps.
- Added option to horizontally flip the video going to the virtual camera.
NEW – – MacBook Pro Touchbar Switcher:
- Wondered what the Touchbar was for? Wonder no longer: Wirecast adds a quick shot switcher to the Touchbar.
- Ongoing performance work: Wirecast 11 is speedier than ever, with quicker startup times, significantly faster drop shadow on macOS, and lower CPU on rendering. We’ll continue to build on this work with every release.
- PTZ support for VISCA over UDP for PTZ Optics & Lumens cameras.
- Other brands utilizing VISCA UDP may work but are not officially supported.
- New ‘Add Reference’ workflow when adding a new shot or layer to control how sources are created
- Support for Facebook Live Donations
- Unlimited pagination for Facebook Live Groups and Pages
- Enabled users with Publish permissions to post to Facebook Groups
- Switched to the v5 API when publishing to Twitch
- Added ‘Clear Menu’ in the Recent Documents menu
- Improved UI layout of Welcome window
- Enabled copying the license number from Preferences to the clipboard
- Changed the scale of the datarate statistics to Mb/s if the datarate goes over 10,000 Kb/s
- Added support for TLS v1.2 for RTMPS on Windows
- Indicate an expired support subscription in the Preferences
- Lowered Telestream Cloud supported bitrates to 1.25 Mbps
- Restrict custom canvas size to 1/20 ratio in either dimension
- Change polling rate of Widget sources with text files to 1/10 of a second
- Change the name of Web Display source to Web Page
- Enable HTTPS login for Facebook (this affects any released version of Wirecast with the Facebook Destination)
- Facebook Live Portrait (9:16 Aspect Ratio) Encoding Setting
- macOS only: Virtual Camera does not work in sandbox apps
- macOS only: Virtual Camera does not work in Skype for Business
- Go button red dot is offcenter
- Adding a Screen Capture from the Add Source UI duplicates the source and uses excessive resources
- Remove Ustream destination from Telestream Cloud supported destinations
- Unable to use PTZ presets with Matrox capture cards
- macOS only: Adding a matte causes the Live output to turn black
- Newtek NDI Spark Tally lights always indicate a preview state
- Crash when opening certain Wirecast documents with hotkeys
- Windows only: Unable to stream using Windows Media Streaming
- macOS only: Crash when editing an Audio Output device
- macOS only: Small memory leak when opening windows
- macOS only: Recording a Prores MOV file always drops frames at the start
- macOS only: MultiTrack Input Mapper Track Labels are not aligned
- Facebook Live: previously created Groups are no longer retrieved
- Periscope stream resets after 2 hours
- macOS Mojave: Search Text in Add Shot UI is white on white
- XKeys 128 Preview and Live lights do not remain lit for Clear Layers
- Unable to change Shot Source Properties without deselecting the shot
- 18 channel audio input devices were having their audio channels jump around
- Change wording of “Charity’s Facebook ID” to “Facebook Charity ID”
- Audio Properties Layout does not display all elements in certain languages
- Recording an ISO source with mono audio can create invalid recordings
- Virtual Camera does not work with Polycom RealPresence Desktop on macOS
- ISO Recordings fail to import into Adobe Premiere
- Audio Mixer Moving the audio levels will cause Wirecast to periodically become unresponsive with a Webstream source in the document on Windows
- Closing a document with MultiViewer open can hang Wirecast on macOS
- FX Names do not have translations
- Webstream connection failure alert is not translated
- YouTube destination should autoselect new created events
- Crash when toggling NDI output quickly
- Mapping a Keyboard Shortcut to “0” does not work
- PTZ Controller Map Dot is not positioned correctly using HiDPI monitors on Windows
- Audio Mixer remains open after closing a Wirecast document on macOS
- NDI output does not work if started after an NDI source is added to the document on macOS
- Only allow monospaced fonts for Clock Widget
- Increase size of plus button on HiDPI displays on Windows
- Long transition names break the playlist transition selector’s alignment on Windows
- Unsaved changes to shot names should be saved when changing the focus from the shot name field
- MultiViewer tally state is broken
- Setting the canvas size to 9:16 aspect ratio hides the add shot button on Windows
- Add a dot to document close window when there are pending changes on macOS
- Wirecast crashes when adding a Web Display shot with a specific URL on macOS
- User is not prompted to save document when closing a document after editing Source Properties
- Highlighting the Welcome Screen document selection text obscures the selected the selected text
- URI field is blank when adding an ONVIF Webstream source
- Double clicking a source in the Add Source dialog copies the source name to the clipboard on Windows