Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources. Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/wirecast/overview.htm
What’s New in Wirecast Pro 10.1.0
- NEW Wirecast Restream & Wirecast Live Captions (paid services)
- Restream: cloudbased redistribution service. Send a single Wirecast stream to multiple destinations and save bandwidth and processing power on your local computer
- Live Captions: automatically embed CEA608 closed captions in over 5 difference languages using speechtotext recognition
- Fixed Streaming with Telestream Cloud to destinations that require Adobe FMLE/publisher authentication (Akamai)
- Fixed Facebook Places broke with the new Facebook Live v3.0 API update
- Fixed Crash when opening Output Settings if all Telestream Cloud presets are hidden
- Fixed Disabling Twitter/Periscope output destination causes a crash
- Fixed Accented characters become “?” in the output caption data