WindowMizer is a Mac application that will roll-up your windows like a windowshade. When you double-click the title bar of a window, WindowMizer minimizes the window to the Dock and leaves a placeholder title bar on the screen. When you want to get back to what you were doing, simply double-click the placeholder title bar and the window will restore from the Dock. No need to navigate to the Dock to find the window you just minimized… it’s exactly where you left it!
- Rolls up windows like a windowshade
- Quickly see behind the front window without losing focus
- Doubleclick to minimize a window, doubleclick again to restore
- Sound effects when minimizing and restoring windows
- Thumbnail window option creates mini placeholder windows
- Transparent window effect
- Global shortcuts to trigger window actions
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.rgbworld.com/
What’s New in WindowMizer 5.0.6
- Fixed: Several issues caused by the New Floating window feature.
- Fixed: Speed issue introduced with WindowMizer 5.0.5.
- Added: Thumbnail and Transparent windows can now be floated.
- Added: Advanced preference setting related to floating windows.
- Updated: Localizations.