|Name||Winclone 8.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-06 21:11:25|
|Files||Winclone 8.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (30.00 MB)|
Winclone 8 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
What’s New In Winclone 8 Pro
Installer Package Signing
With increased focus on security, signed installer packages can be required in some environments. Using a certificate issued by Apple, Winclone 8 can sign Winclone packages for easy deployments.
Beautiful in both Light and Dark Mode
The Winclone interface has been updated to look great with modern macOS. Run in either light or dark mode and it will look amazing. When you add the Winclone icon in your Dock, it will fit right it.
Winclone 8 works great with new security features of Catalina. Any images stored in protected areas (Desktop, Documents, External Volumes) can be used to restore to a Boot Camp partition.
- Imaging and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina
- Enhanced security compatibility with macOS Catalina
- Scheduled background updates of Winclone images
- Supports restoring images created with prior versions of Winclone (Windows 7 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for APFS and core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disk-to-disk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated user interface
- Notarized for enhanced security and compatibility with macOS Catalina
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Winclone Pro 8.0.1
- “Already have license” button not working
- Crash for some users when clicking Save Image
- Error reporting in Winclone Menu