Winclone 7 is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 7 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
- Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS Sierra 10.12 and macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOSFAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disktodisk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- Inapp links to related support resources
- Updated user interface
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64 bit
Web Site: https://twocanoes.com
What’s New in Winclone Pro 7.1.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.