WiFiSpoof is the ultimate system network tool giving a quick overview of the current state of your Mac’s network devices.
Quickly inspect your current network setup including:
- Easily see all available network interfaces
- Current MAC Address
- System hardware MAC Address
- Current WiFi connection BSSID, SSID, Security, Channel, RSSI, Noise, Tx Rate and MCS Index
- Current WiFi card vendor data
- MAC Address spoofing
- Advanced rule support for WiFi connection changes
- Reverse OUI lookup (easily update the inbuilt database in preferences)
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://wifispoof.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/wifispoof/id1192126677?mt=12
What’s New in WiFiSpoof 3.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.