|Name||WiFi Signal 4.4.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-09 00:17:56|
|Files||WiFi Signal 4.4.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (14.95 MB)|
Simple, straightforward user interface
WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details, monitors the signal quality of your network, and can find and recommend alternative channels to avoid conflicts or signal overlapping with nearby wireless networks that may affect the connectivity and performance of your connection.
Fully customizable status display
The space in your system menu bar is precious. WiFi Signal lets you choose, by using a display pattern, what information you want to display, how you want it displayed and in what order. When you define your own display pattern you can, for example, use only the raw values for signal strength or include everything you need. Also, if you consider the signal strength indicator (the bars) unnecessary or redundant, you can choose to hide it when using a display pattern.
Notifications and event logging
WiFi Signal will log and notify you about common Wi-Fi events, such as when the computer joins or disconnects from a network, moves (roams) to a different access point, or when transmit data rate or channel configuration changes are detected. In addition, you can choose to be notified if the signal strength or Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) drops below a given threshold.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Fully customizable status icon display options
- Light and dark mode support
- Accurate dBm to percentage (%) conversion
- Realtime graphs for signal strength and noise level, SignaltoNoise Ratio (SNR), transmit rate, or MCS index (if supported)
- Signal quality ratings based on SNR measurements
- Automatic channel recommendations
- Notifications and event logging for common events, such as when the computer joins to or disconnects from a network, roams to a different access point, or when data rate or channel configuration changes are detected
- Comprehensive app’s help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
For a more comprehensive analysis of the Wi-Fi environment consider WiFi Explorer, also available in the Mac App Store.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Spanish
What’s New in WiFi Signal 4.4.1
• Fixes an issue where the MCS index was not shown in specific systems even if the metric was available.
• Removes support to display the maximum transmit rate as the Wi-Fi adapter doesn’t longer report this metric accurately.
• Updates vendors database.
Also in version 4.4:
• Adds support for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).
• Adds the ability to display annotations in notifications (see Preferences > Notifications).
• Adds the ability to display the number of spatial streams (supported Mac models only) in the status display using pattern %L (see Preferences > Status).
• Adds support to display annotations created in WiFi Explorer Pro 3 automatically.
• Fixes crash that may occur when viewing event logs.
• New app’s icon and help book.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
If you find WiFi Signal useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to us!
Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Signal Support website and send us a message so we can resolve it.