Descriptions for WiFi Explorer Pro 1.5
Name: WiFi Explorer Pro for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Requirements: Built-in Wi-Fi (external Wi-Fi adapters not supported)
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.adriangranados.com/apps/wifi-explorer
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals.
You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
What’s New in WiFi Explorer Pro 1.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.