- Name: WiFi Explorer 1.7.2
- Total Size: 2.90 MB
- Created on: Mon Dec 15 00:55:51 2014
- Tracker: http://220.127.116.11:2710/announce
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
What's New in Version 1.7.2:
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Updated vendors database.
Link for more information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wifi-explorer/id494803304?mt=12
Scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates and much more.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the wifi environment
• Signal strength, noise and SNR time graphs
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
• Comprehensive app's help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
• Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
• Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
• Save results for later review and analysis
• Device name discovery for access points (if available)
• Editable column for labels or annotations
• Selectable and sortable columns
• Adjustable graph timescales
• Quick filtering
• Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks (10.7 or above)
• Full screen mode (10.7 or above)
Requires a Mac with built-in WiFi. External WiFi adapters are not supported.