|Name||Watchman 3.0.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-11-24 05:58:51|
|Files||Watchman 3.0.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (18.99 MB)|
Website Watchman is an easy to use website archival utility.
Note: this app’s name has had to be changed slightly because of a pre-existing project called Watchman. Existing licence holders shouldn’t be affected.
- Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page
- Set up configs for multiple sites / pages
- Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly scan
- Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code or changes to the page’s resources
- View and be able to demonstrate what a page looked like on a particular date
- Be aware of every change to a competitor’s page / site
- Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data.
- An archive is kept, including all changes to pages, images, style sheets and js
- View a ‘living’ version of a historical page, not a screenshot
- Switch between versions of the page to compare them
- Export a historical page as image or collection of all of its files
- Export the entire site, preserving all files as they were on a given date, or processed to make a browsable local copy of the site.
- macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Website Watchman 3.0.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.