|Created on||2018-11-08 15:48:16|
|Files||※ See Files|
Waves Complete v2018.11.04
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Waves, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Waves V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Waves v9. When you update to Waves V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
When you update now to V10, you get:
- Waves plugins added free of charge to Waves bundles covered under the Waves Update Plan:
- Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
- Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
- Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
- Bug fixes and plugin improvements: see the full list on our Release Notes page.
Web Site: https://www.waves.com/
What’s New in Waves Complete v2018.11.04
- Improved: Overall GUI responsiveness of all plugins.
- Added: “Netflix 2018” preset to WLM and WLM Plus.
- Added: F6 global control mapping to Avid S3.
- Fixed: F6 RTA default setting load.
- Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain Load/Save preset menus in MultiRack SoundGrid, StudioRack SoundGrid, and eMotion ST.
- Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain loading in GarageBand.
- Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain is located in the Effects category instead of Mastering in Adobe Audition.
- Fixed: MultiRack SoundGrid connected to DiGiCo consoles freezes when moving controls on Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain.
- Fixed: GTR ToolRack crash when starting/stopping playback and simultaneously changing cabinets, amp types or microphones.
- Fixed: GTR ToolRack & Stomp don’t update latency when stomps are inserted.
- Fixed: MetaFlanger Alt+Click doesn’t reset toggle buttons.
- Fixed: PRS SuperModels stops working in Studio One 4.
- Fixed: Some PRS SuperModels controls wrongly activated when changing some presets.
- Fixed: PRS SuperModels playback starts with a slight fadein under Logic Pro.
- Fixed: Duplicating a monotostereo track with PS22 in Cubase results in a very loud noise.
- Fixed: CPU spikes and audio glitches when automating PuigTec EQs in VST2.4 (Live, Reason, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol).
- Fixed: REQ band 1 on/off is always linked, even when L/R is unlinked.
- Fixed: eMo Q4 band 1 LRB functionality.
- Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel long initial loading time, and several other bugs.
- Fixed: Smack Attack graphic issues.
- Fixed: Various TRACTSmaart interaction bugs.
- Fixed: Waves Tune horizontal scroll shortcut on Windows.
- Various stability improvements.