Waves 10 Complete v18.06.2019
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Waves, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Waves V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Waves v9. When you update to Waves V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
When you update now to V10, you get:
- Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
- Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
- Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
- Bug fixes and plugin improvements: see the full list on our Release Notes page.
Web Site: https://www.waves.com/
What’s New in Waves 10 Complete v18.06.2019
- New release — Bass Fingers, now available as a single plugin as well as in the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection.
- Fixed: Bug that caused several Waves plugins (e.g. Waves Tune RealTime, XFDBK) running in SoundGrid applications to not pass audio or cause SoundGrid server disconnection and reconnection.
- Fixed: Bug which caused long plugin scan and loading times on computers not connected to the internet, including longer session load times for MultiRack, SoundGrid Rack for Venue, and eMotion LV1.