|Created on||2019-05-04 10:32:19|
|Files||War for the Overworld 2.06f1 (3.68 GB)|
Your evil mentor, Mendechaus (Richard Ridings) has decided to take time out from his conquest of the known world to put you through your paces in the Crucible – a deadly trial concocted somewhere in the Aether, where you must face an endless onslaught of his most monstrous creations – all in the name of his amusement. Death is inevitable, but the question is: how long will you last?
- Six allnew levels designed exclusively for Crucible mode, which will push your skills to the brink
- Two unique challenges, varying from the scalding to the incinerating
- Leaderboards for each map and challenge combination, so you can see who of all the Underlords is the most longlived
- Three powerful Lifeline abilities, should you enter into dire straits
- Three prestigious new Worker skins to unlock should you survive long enough
- Dozens of new units and variants including the Democorn, Mandalf the Maroon, and the Chunder King himself, Baron von Pukemuch
- Scores of deliciously depraved new voiceover lines from the exceptional Richard Ridings as Mendechaus, your enigmatic mentor and bloodthirsty invigilator
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.x
Processor type(s) & speed: i3
contains all addons
What’s New in War for the Overworld 2.06f1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.