War for the Overworld 2.06f1
Your evil mentor, Mendechaus (Richard Ridings) has decided to take time out from his conquest of the known world to put you through your paces in the Crucible – a deadly trial concocted somewhere in the Aether, where you must face an endless onslaught of his most monstrous creations – all in the name of his amusement. Death is inevitable, but the question is: how long will you last?
- Six allnew levels designed exclusively for Crucible mode, which will push your skills to the brink
- Two unique challenges, varying from the scalding to the incinerating
- Leaderboards for each map and challenge combination, so you can see who of all the Underlords is the most longlived
- Three powerful Lifeline abilities, should you enter into dire straits
- Three prestigious new Worker skins to unlock should you survive long enough
- Dozens of new units and variants including the Democorn, Mandalf the Maroon, and the Chunder King himself, Baron von Pukemuch
- Scores of deliciously depraved new voiceover lines from the exceptional Richard Ridings as Mendechaus, your enigmatic mentor and bloodthirsty invigilator
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.x
Processor type(s) & speed: i3
contains all addons
What’s New in War for the Overworld 2.06f1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.