Descriptions for Waltr 2.6.7
Name: WALTR 2 for Mac
Release Date: 11 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://softorino.com/w2
WALTR 2 helps you wirelessly drag-and-drop any music, ringtones, videos, PDF, and ePub files onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without iTunes. It is the second major version of Softorino’s critically-acclaimed original WALTR, which solved 2 huge problems for every iOS user: unsupported media-format transfer without installing any additional 3rd-party iOS apps, as well as iTunes sync elimination — allowing users to drag-and-drop files from any computer. WALTR 2 is here to add a few cherries on top.
- Video formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, m2ts, 3GP, WMV, H264, H265
- Audio formats: MP3, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, WV, TTA, DFF
- CUE sheet support (automatic breakdown of a single file into multiple tracks)
- M4R Ringtones (includes support for ringtones over 30 seconds long)
New in 2
- Automatic metadata recognition
- Wi-Fi transfer support
- PDF, ePUB support
- Non-iOS device support (20+ legacy iPods)
What’s New in Waltr 2.6.7
- “Trust your device” screen now fixed. You no longer have to launch iTunes for the device to be trusted.
- iPhone X icon added.
- Minor bug fixes.