|Name||Waltr 2 2.6.26 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-04 06:17:58|
|Files||Waltr 2 2.6.26 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (50.13 MB)|
WALTR 2 helps you wirelessly drag-and-drop any music, ringtones, videos, PDF, and ePub files onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without iTunes. It is the second major version of Softorino’s critically-acclaimed original WALTR, which solved 2 huge problems for every iOS user: unsupported media-format transfer without installing any additional 3rd-party iOS apps, as well as iTunes sync elimination — allowing users to drag-and-drop files from any computer. WALTR 2 is here to add a few cherries on top.
Defining Genuine Experience.
WALTR 2 introduces smart Automatic Content Recognition built for Music, Movies & TV shows. This invisible improvement makes a visible change to the way you see movies in your ‘Videos’ app. Apart from artworks, WALTR 2 recognizes and fills in title, genre, episode description, actor information and more.
With High Speed Wi-Fi connectivity – WALTR 2 brings a new dimension to freedom. As soon as you open WALTR 2, it instantly looks for any Wi-Fi enabled iOS devices around you and connects to them. This only takes a few seconds to discover the bridge between WALTR 2 and your iPhone. Fast connectivity allows you to drop even large files, such as movies.
Resurrect The Legacy.
WALTR 2 goes beyond iOS devices. It now includes support for the entire lineup of Apple iPods starting from the original iPod Classic built in 2001. When you connect an iPod to your computer, WALTR 2 instantly detects it and shows up on your launch screen. All music formats are supported, including FLAC, APE. This is the best time to blow the dust off your favourite music players.
Get a Good Read.
Apple’s iBooks app for iOS is perfect for both – reading books & managing your documents. WALTR 2 brings full support for EPUB and PDF formats. When pushed into WALTR 2 – your books and documents appear in your iBooks app available from the corresponding tab. And as always, you don’t need to install any 3rd party iOS apps for this.
There’s Nothing Else Like It
- SAC unifies a set of innovations in video and audio conversion. It adapts movies and music for any device. Lossless files remain lossless, ensuring original quality is kept 100%. Major difference – extremely efficient video conversion.
- Since 2001, Apple released tens of media devices. Each generation has its own protocol ‘language’. UCB identifies each device and enables secure connection using the proper Apple protocol. UCB knows data-write protocols for each device. This is a result of 4-year long research.
- With ACR, you get a rich visual for movies, TV Shows and music. ACR recognizes content, searches for missing cover art and fills up missing meta dаta: name, cast, synopsis, track list, etc. Your content looks like it was purchased from the iTunes Store.
- Automatic Wi-Fi (or aWiFi) enables full potential of built-in wireless technology. aWiFi automatically looks for your device and connects to it. Advanced connection stitching allows disconnecting USB cable while transferring files. Connection will be resumed via WiFi seamlessly.
Create ringtones by renaming any M4A audio into M4R and dropping it into WALTR 2.
Push Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz to iPhone and keep original quality.
Transfer Full resolution 2160P 4K videos with up to 60fps.
World’s first proper subtitles conversion technology ensures 100% subtitle compatibility.
M4B files support with chapters and sections enrich your iBooks experience.
Smart Encoding Detection
AI algorithm that detects broken 1-bit text encoding and locates proper language for it.
Video Content Detection
WALTR 2 intelligently sorts types of video files you drop and distributes them across Movies, TV Shows, etc…
Apple Music 100% Compatible
Thanks to our 2-way media insertion technology, you can use WALTR 2 along with your Apple Music subscription. Safe and untouched.
- OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Waltr 2.6.26
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.