Descriptions for VueScan Pro 9.5.89
Name: VueScan for Mac
Release Date: 14 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.hamrick.com/
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
What’s New in VueScan Pro 9.5.89
- Added support for 8 Epson printer/scanner/copiers
- Significantly improved automatic cropping
- Fixed problem with Canon DR-3080CII
- Fixed problem with HP LaserJet M426 and M427 with USB