|Created on||2017-01-30 01:48:58|
|Files||※ See Files|
Name: VueScan for Mac
Release Date: 30 Jan 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.hamrick.com/
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
・Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
・Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
・Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
・Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
・Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
The list of supported scanners is available here.
The list of supported digital camera RAW files is available here.
What's new in version 9.5.66:
● Only display tips on startup if unregistered
● Fixed problem with duplex scans on some HP scanners
● Fixed problem with some ADS Brother scanners
● Fixed problem with Fujitsu fi-5650
● Fixed problem with HP ScanJet 3000 on Mac OS X
● Fixed problem with HP 4p and 6100c document feeder
● Added support for HP Deskjet 3830 document feeder
● Added support for 150 dpi on Epson GT-1500
│── SERIAL.txt (0.66 kB)
│── vuex3295.dmg (8.59 MB)
└─ vuex6495.dmg (8.74 MB)