|Name||VPN Server Configurator 2.6.1 HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-24 21:53:17|
|Files||VPN Server Configurator 2.6.1 HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (9.11 MB)|
Would you like to access your Mac via the Internet using only native Mac OS X, and be confident in the reliability and security of data transmission? You need a VPN Server. Now you can start a VPN Server on Mac OS X! Program configures and makes active the native VPN Server Mac OS X. With this program you can configure and make active the VPN Server Mac OS X without special knowledge how to do it. Enter the number of client computers, click the button “AutoConfig” and you can connect to your Mac from anywhere! An Internet connection is the only thing required.
What is a VPN connection?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection lets you connect to your LAN (Local Area Network) or a remote computer from anywhere. An Internet connection is the only thing required.
You can connect to a VPN Server Mac OS X from Mac / iPhone / PC and you can also use all the services your LAN provides, such as:
- Access to shared files and folders on your remote computers.
- Remote control of your computers in LAN.
- Screen Sharing.
- Printer Sharing.
- Web Sharing.
What is a VPN Server Configurator?
The VPN Server Configurator configures and makes active the native Mac OS VPN Server. So when you connect to the VPN Server Mac OS X you are using only native Mac OS X services, just like in Server Mac OS X.
With this program you can configure and activate the Mac OS X VPN Server without special knowledge to do this; enter the number of client computers, and click the button 束AutoConfig損.
Main features of the VPN Server Configurator
- Makes active the VPN Server Mac OS X 10.5 or later based on Intel processor.
- Auto configuration of the VPN Server Mac OS X.
- Using the VPN Server Mac OS X on a computer with a dynamic IP-addressation for connection to the Internet.
- Saving the configuration file. Load the configuration file to restore settings of the VPN Server.
- Usage of the configuration file when you create a VPN connection on a VPN Client.
- The configuration file is created by using the AES256 encryption and has a .TXT format. So you can send the settings of your VPN Server by e-mail.
- Auto saving of the configuration in the config-file for each user.
- Displaying the status of the VPN Server Mac OS X in the menu bar.
- Automatic generation of an unique password whenever a new user is created.
- Other features that make the configuration of the VPN Server and the VPN Client easier for either users or administrators.
WARNING!!! Do not use VPN Server Configurator on Mac OS X Server.
- Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in VPN Server Configurator 2.6.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.