Descriptions for Description
Version: 2.5.4 (2540.57)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
(repackaged to remove quarantine attribute)
Includes Radio In-App Purchase! (Normally $4.99)
Release Date: July 23, 2015
What's New in Version 2.5.4 (2540.57)
fixed error with Loop upload stuck;
removed duplicate tracks in Loop albums;
fixed and optimized Loop uploading process;
fixed crashes and minor bugs.
Full Release Notes: http://updateinfo.devmate.com/com.coppertino.Vox/2540.57/releasenotes.html
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vox/id461369673?mt=12
More Info: http://coppertino.com/vox/mac/
It just sounds better! The beauty is in its simplicity, yet behind the minimal exterior lies a powerful music player with a ton of features & support for all audio formats you should ever need.
VOX was originally developed following the principles of clarity, simplicity and versatility. Thus, the minimalistic interface incorporates both essential and unique features, which let you:
Listen to your music regardless of the format:
• Play numerous lossy and lossless audio formats;
• Export playlists in various formats (PLS, M3U, XSPF);
• Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
• Play audio files stored on NAS devices and other network drives.
Rule your music with ease:
• Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
• Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases;
• Use keyboard media keys, headphones buttons and Apple Remote to control playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
• Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu;
• Use equalizer with presets & custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
• Preview album artwork from your Dock icon;
• Gapless playback support;
• Get system or Growl playback notifications.
The Developer wrote:
We recommend the website version of VOX, because we can release further updates and features without waiting for Apple team approval.