|Name||Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-14 08:02:51|
|Files||Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (85.84 MB)|
Visual Studio Code provides developers with a new choice of developer tool that combines the simplicity and streamlined experience of a code editor with the best of what developers need for their core code-edit-debug cycle. Visual Studio Code is the first code editor, and first cross-platform development tool – supporting macOS, Linux, and Windows – in the Visual Studio family.
At its heart, Visual Studio Code features a powerful, fast code editor great for day-to-day use. The Preview release of Code already has many of the features developers need in a code and text editor, including navigation, keyboard support with customizable bindings, syntax highlighting, bracket matching, auto indentation, and snippets, with support for dozens of languages.
For serious coding, developers often need to work with code as more than just text. Visual Studio Code includes built-in support for always-on IntelliSense code completion, richer semantic code understanding and navigation, and code refactoring. In the Preview, Code includes enriched built-in support for ASP.NET 5 development with C#, and Node.js development with TypeScript and jаvascript, powered by the same underlying technologies that drive Visual Studio. Code includes great tooling for web technologies such as HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, and JSON. Code also integrates with package managers and repositories, and builds and other common tasks to make everyday workflows faster. And Code understands Git, and delivers great Git workflows and source diffs integrated with the editor.
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Visual Studio Code 1.41.0
- Compact folders in Explorer – Single child folders collapsed by default.
- Edit left side of diff views – You can now edit both files in a difference view.
- Update search results while typing – Global search results update while you type.
- Problems panel improvements – Filter by problem type and limit output to the active file.
- Minimap highlights errors and content changes – Quickly locate problems and changes in your file.
- Terminal minimum contrast ratio – Set preferred contrast ratio for increased visibility.
- HTML mirror cursor in tags – Automatic multi-cursor in matching HTML tags.
- Optional chaining in JS/TS – Use the ?. operator to simplify working with nested structures.
- Extract interface refactoring – Quickly extract an inline type to a TypeScript interface.
- Remote – Containers extension – Better support for opening repositories in Docker containers.
- Visual Studio Online – Create and connect to cloud-based development environments.