Descriptions for Description
Name: Viper FTP
Release Date: July 20, 2017
Languages: English, French, German
Developer: Grzegorz Staszczyk
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://viperftp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/viper-ftp/id995745423?mt=12
User-friendly and reliable Mac FTP client.
Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use.
Viper FTP helps in local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, and YouTube-upload). All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name. Viper FTP allows users to share items via a Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders.
The search of the remote files and servers is blazing fast. There is also a preview of images, video, music and documents- local and remote.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Local file encrypting/decrypting using strong AES-256 encryption
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.
- Application windows can be linked (will move, show and hide together)
What's New in Version 4.0:
• Two-panel windows
• GUI facelift
• Tabbed windows interface (macOS)
• New SFTP module
• Optimised FTP/SSL module
• Compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
• Over 40 fixes and improvements