VideoScan displays hidden information about your multimedia documents. The application is able to analyze your files as well as the embedded audio and video streams. It provides you a lot of information, including the appearance of videos, the number of frames per second, the bit rate used, the sample rate of audio tracks, the number of available channels, and so on.
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration.
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order.
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate.
- Text: format, codec id, the language of subtitle.
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters.
- Containers: MPEG4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEGPS, MPEGTS, MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV.
- Metadata: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags.
- Video: MPEG1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, FFV1.
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC.
- Subtitles: CEA608, CEA708, DTVCC, SCTE20, SCTE128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/videoscan/id1465293304?mt=12
Web Site: https://neededapps.com/videoscan/
What’s New in VideoScan 1.0.0
- Initial release