Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger v1.2.2 Incl Expansion MacOSX-iND
Meet our new alpha and omega of synthesis: Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger is here! The most versatile and best sounding synth you will ever encounter. There is nothing VPS Avenger can’t do, it offers you tons of features and a gigantic growing library from some of the best sound designers on this planet.
- VST / PC & Intel Mac VST / AU & AAX runs in all compatible hosts
- 64 Bit and VST3 standard (64Bit is required!)
- over 900 factory presets
- 620 multisamples
- 218 special samples (attacks, noises)
- 154 resampler waves
- 168 drumkits, 168 drumsequences
- 596 wavetables
- thousands of OSC shapes (waveforms) available
- 30 fx types (incl. analog chorus, Reverb, Phaser etc. from ArtsAcoustic)
- 47 Filtertypes
- up to 1000 playing oscs with one note possible
- resampling / wavetable generator built in
- freeform OSCs. Draw your own waveforms
- alias free OSCs, Wavetables, FM and AM modulation
- powerful and easy drag and drop mod matrix
- resizable vectorized GUI (4k ready)
- undo feature
- comfortable preset search system / tag cloud
- 8 arps, drumsequencer, 8 step sqs, 18 envelope generators
- 16 individually routable sub outs into your DAW’s mixer
- macro controllers assigned in each preset, for quick sound changes
- external midi controllers and pedals support
- free routable fx busses and send effects
- customizable lfos, 4 shaper modules (distortion units on OSC level)
- many unisono features: chorder and our own invented “VSaw” supersaw
- key and velocityzones
- import your own (multi)samples, drums, wavetables or OSC waveforms
- MIDI learn function (connect your external MIDI gear with Avenger)
- 1. Add to host: 127.0.0.1 support.vengeancesound.com
- 2. Install Avenger 1.2.2.
- 3. Open the DAW and launch Avenger, a license request will follow, download it from the License folder, close the DAW.
- 4. Next we follow the path User / User Name / Library / Applications Support / Vengeance / VPS Avenger and set the protection in the properties of the AVGR.license file.
- 5. Create in the same place (User / User Name / Library / Applications Support / Vengeance / VPS Avenger) a folder with the name “expansions” (without quotes) and copy the contents of the image about the expansions.dmg
- It is RECOMMENDED to completely block Internet access for Avenger using special utilities.
- In my case, the week has only been working with blocking the address through the host.
Web Site: https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins.php?sub=Vengeance%20Producer%20Suite%20Avenger