Descriptions for Vectoraster 7.1.7
Name: Vectoraster for Mac
Release Date: 11 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.lostminds.com/vectoraster7/
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients. The raster patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce many different styles. The resulting raster is always shown, updating in real time as you change parameters. The result can then easily be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
You can download and try Vectoraster for free, but with some limitations. To remove these limitations and get the full version you have to pay for the application.
- Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters and imported custom vector shapes or images
- Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster
- Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients you define live in Vectoraster, or a combination
- Advanced line-raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points
- Many different raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern, and add multiple distrotions like waves and twists.
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software.
- File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
- Export point data (location and size) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
What’s New in Vectoraster 7.1.7
- Improved randomization algorithm to avoid artifacts and patterning in randomized rasters with a large number of of points. Thereâ€™s an option to use the old random generator below the random seed setting in the document information panel.
- Changed to an SVG-based default custom shape file as EPS import has caused problems on some systems.
- Fixed a problem with compression artifacts appearing near edges when blurred sources where used for varied density raster patterns.
- Multi-threading stability improvements.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category