The most powerful USB cleaning utility ever made!
Quickly and easily remove pesky junk and ghost files from your external USB drives.
.DS_Store, Thumbs.db, .Spotlight, and trashes files take up precious space, and can cause issues on some devices.
Remove them all quickly and easily with USBclean.
Configure USBclean the way you want!
Remove any number of pre-configured filetypes, or add your own custom filetypes for more flexibility.
Remove files by dragging your drive into the handy drop zone, from the system menubar, or by dropping straight onto the dock icon.
You can easily configure USBclean to run only from the system menubar and open at login. It’s a snap to auto quit after dropping your drive onto the dock icon.
USBclean **always ejects your drive after cleaning for your convenience.
USBclean is useful for:
- cleaning annoying files which don’t play on your media devices.
- removal of Mac only files (useful when sharing USB drive with a friends PC).
- removal of Windows only files which take up useful space
- removing files of any number of (customizable) filetypes. [for instance, to quickly remove all m4a files from an external drive, go to the “File Types” preferencetab and quickly add “m4a” to the extensions field]
**Automatic eject is not available for all Volume types.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://sweetpproductions.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/usbclean/id907406031?mt=12
What’s New in USBclean 3.2
- small bug fixes
- ejecting drive is now optional
- can now define custom filetypes using ” wildcards