|Name||URL Manager Pro 5.1.1 HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-20 05:27:47|
|Files||URL Manager Pro 5.1.1 HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.96 MB)|
URL Manager Pro is the professional bookmark manager for Safari, Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, Opera, iCab, and Firefox browsers, making it easier to manage bookmarks.
This is a classic available since 1996, but now rewritten as a 64-bit application.
- System-Wide Access: You can access your bookmarks in any application through a system menu.
- Integration: You have access to your bookmarks from your browser’s menu bar and from the macOS Dock.
- Document Storage: Your bookmarks are stored in URL Manager Pro bookmark documents, which you can store and manipulate in the normal Mac way. No need to hunt for your bookmarks in preferences folders of browsers. You can make automatic periodic saves and make copies of bookmark documents on backup devices on each save.
- History: You can surf the Web using several different browsers while URL Manager Pro will keep recording the History of each.
- Importing and exporting bookmarks: The File menu gives you a list of all of the browsers that URL Manager Pro can import from and export to. It lets you ‘harvest’ bookmarks by scanning HTML and text files for bookmarks and URLs.
- It lets you edit and organize bookmarks fast: You can use inline editing, label and colour your bookmarks.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in URL Manager Pro 5.1.1
Necessary update to be prepared for macOS Catalina. Some features (like Find) are disabled until you purchase the In-App Purchase.
- 64-bit application
- Unicode support
- new tags feature
- rewritten from the ground up