||Unity_PRO_Packages_5.6.1f1.zip (3.73 GB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Unity Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://unity3d.com/unity/
• Install Unity-5.6.1f1.pkg first, then any "Build Support"
• Log-in to your Unity Account AT YOUR OWN RISK! (risks like being banned)
DON'T update the platform or you will lose the K'ed.
Unity Pro delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
● Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
● Unity is a 3D game editor which happens to contain one of the most advanced game engines out there. Packed with power it is built to meet the demands of next-generation game developers.
● Automatic asset importing, prefabs, and ultra fast edit-play-modify turnaround while you assemble and test your game helps maintain the creative flow. Asset production was never this fast before. The editor ties together all the powerful features of the engine in an intuitive way.
What's New in Version 5.6.1f1:
- Android: Fixed capture of EGL calls when using Mali Graphics Debugger.
- Graphics: Added a function to allow cube map textures to be compressed from script similar to their Texture2D counterparts.
- Graphics: Improved CopyTexture/ConvertTexture handling in Metal.
- MacOS: Added Appstore category field to player settings and improved info.plist generation.
- MacOS: Support Visual Studio for Mac as an External Script Editor. Opens .sln (solution) file when double clicking a script.
- Networking: Added new statistical functions allowing measure bandwidth per connection per host or per lib.
- Physics 2D: Added Editor Tooltip for EdgeRadius property on BoxCollider2D, EdgeCollider2D and CompositeCollider2D.
- Physics 2D: Allow user to turn on/off collision/trigger exit callbacks when a Collider2D is disabled.
- Physics 2D: Improved API documentation for ContactFilter2D.
- Physics 2D: Improvements to ContactFilter2D including being able to specify collision normal range crossing zero and expose ability to filter using the managed ContactFilter2D rather than just use it to pass to native queries.
- Unity Ads: Updated native binaries to 2.1.0.
- Video: Improved error reporting for incompatible webm files.
- Video: Updated API docs to reflect that a few hooks were unimplemented for now.
- 2D: Sprite Batching is enabled by default.
- VR: GPU skinning can be enabled for Android VR. This is experimental, and behavior and performance should be verified on target devices.
- 2D: Added POT options in TextureImporter for Sprite. (884926)
- 2D: Fixed a misleading warning when using Sprite in 'Polygon Mode' for tiling in SpriteRenderer. (889106)
... and more.
Full Release Note: https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.1