Unite allows you to quickly and easily turn websites into full-featured, native apps on macOS. Using the revolutionary Unite browser as a backend, each Unite app features its own browser, while remaining incredibly small and full-featured. And, because Unite apps are each a unique browser, they feature separate cookies and settings, as well as support for user scripts and user styles.
In addition to modern web browsing features, Unite apps include macOS-specific features, including notifications, TouchBar support, the ability to pin apps to the status bar, and much more.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.bzgwebs.com/unite
What’s New in Unite 1.1
- Rewritten launcher with new image grabber and writing tool.
- Rewritten menu bar apps, fixed inverted icon.
- App icons can now be changed via settings, custom icons should work without issue.
- Support for file uploads.
- Improved engine.
- Improved Shortcuts and User Scripts.
- Windows will now remember their size and placement between sessions.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave Support.