|Created on||2016-06-10 23:15:52|
|Files||Understand 4.0.844/Serial Number.txt (0.06 kB)|
Understand 4.0.844/Understand-4.0.844-MacOSX-x86.dmg (96.34 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More info: https://scitools.com
- Fix string functions (eg, udbEntityNameLong) in user_api.
- Fixed a bug in codeSlicingShouldNotOccur.upl where setting a string member object triggered a script failure.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 9-3-3 and All Check script methodsMadeConstOrStaticIfPossible.upl to not test operator overloads.
Fix for intermittent crash in creating the default architecture.
- Fix issue with UML Class diagram where slashes in the default value of a member object would cause the graph to not draw.
- Fixed some problems with Java 8 method references using 'class_name::method_name' syntax. Also, fixed a bug where multiple function calls within the same expression, separated with '.', sometimes resulted in incorrect call references.
- Added class and instance method counts for Objective-C.
- Fixed kind of const and volatile qualified member function templates.
Scientific Toolworks Understand® is an IDE built from the ground up to help you fully comprehend your source code. Analyze it, measure it, visualize it, maintain it - Understand it.