Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool–in fact, 3 tools in 1–which will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes autosync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multidisplay support.
- Retina display support.
- Universal Clipboard support.
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://unclutterapp.com
What’s New in Unclutter 2.1.11d
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.