|Created on||2019-08-21 10:21:56|
|Files||Ulysses_v17_(51691)_MAS _InApp.dmg (20.31 MB)|
Ulysses is your one-stop writing environment for Mac, iPhone and iPad. Its pleasant, focused writing experience, combined with effective document management, seamless sync, and flexible export, make Ulysses the first choice for writers of all kinds.
### A Text Production Powerhouse
Ulysses’ markup-based, distraction-free editor lets you focus on your most important task: Write, edit, and write some more. Formatting is kept for later, so you can completely immerse yourself in the text. Ulysses’ uniquely streamlined toolset covers the entire writing process, and its clean and simple interface will boost your productivity. From first to final draft, from prologue to closing chapter – Ulysses keeps you in the flow, so you can get stuff done.
### All Your Texts, All the Time
Everything you’ll ever write is stored in Ulysses’ unified library. You can manage projects of all kinds and sizes, be it novels, diaries or study notes – they are always saved, and automatically in sync. And since Ulysses offers feature parity across macOS and iOS, it doesn’t matter where you are or when inspiration hits: All its tools, and all your texts, are always at your fingertips.
### Create eBooks, DOCX, PDFs and HTML
Ulysses’ export is flexible enough to cover any writer’s needs: Transform your text into beautiful PDFs, Word documents or eBooks. Or export HTML code, ready to be used anywhere on the web. You can even choose between a variety of pre-made formatting styles for all kinds of purposes, or create your own and share it with other users.
### Publish to WordPress, Ghost & Medium
Do you blog? Ulysses’ offers best-in-class publishing to WordPress, Ghost, and Medium. You can post to WordPress and Ghost from right within the app – complete with images, tags, categories etc. Publishing to Medium works just as easy, and all three offer a built-in preview to proof-read before submission.
Web Site: https://ulysses.app/
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/ulysses/id1225570693
What’s New in Ulysses 17 (51691)
# The summer release
Ulysses 17 adds favorite keywords, image captions in the editor, and some cool new export styles.
- Mark keywords as favorites
- Quickly assign favorite keywords
- Sort keywords by color in the keyword manager
- Icons of keyword filters now show their keywords’ color
- Show image captions on image previews
- Press Space on preview images to invoke QuickLook
- Automatically update numbering of ordered lists
- Repeatedly press Return within a list to reduce indentation level
- Added four new PDF/DOCX export styles
- Image captions are now supported in PDF, DOCX and RTF export
- Ensure that manual order of keywords is always retained
- Fixed handling of images with whitespace in the filename in TextBundles
- Allow to export syntax highlighting and raw HTML when publishing to Ghost
- Fixed uploading images to Ghost blogs when custom domains are used
- Fixes problem with long filenames when publishing to Ghost blogs
- Fixed crash when merging sheets
- Fixed crash when dragging out broken sheet
- Fixed crash when creating empty markup