uBar is the Dock replacement. If you’ve never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock’s
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X 10.11
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: Web Site: https://brawersoftware.com/products/ubar?source=macupdate&campaign=listing
What’s New in uBar 4.0.7
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.