|Created on||2020-02-23 06:42:03|
|Files||Typinator83 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (15.01 MB)|
Speedy and reliable text expansion solution
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
You can use Typinator to:
- quickly type greeting phrases,
- set up a list of standard text fragments to be used in email replies,
- insert the current date and/or time in arbitrary formats with a few keystrokes,
- autocorrect your most frequent typos in all applications systemwide,
- predefined sets for autocorrection, HTML, Filemaker functions,
- import snippets from other typing utilities, including Textpander,
- TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me,
- insert pictures, such as smilies or bullets,
- insert Unicode symbols by typing a few special regular characters (e.g., type > to insert an arrow symbol),
- define shorthands for frequently used Unix commands,
- quickly create templates for code fragments, if you are a programmer, and more
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Typinator 8.3
- Typinator now supports the Shuangpin input methods for Chinese.
- The Typinator application is now signed and notarized with a secure timestamp.
- Typinator now remembers and restores the width of the abbreviation column.
- Profiling for certain internal optimizations.
- Faster Quick Search in cases where many picture expansions match the search criteria.
- If a picture expansion has a description, the description is shown instead of the picture in Quick Search.
- Detection of potential conflicts in the diagnostics report.
- Internal handling of changes to the kind (plain/formatted/picture) of an expansion.
- An expansion problem in Wordfast Pro.
- A problem where the columns in the abbreviation table could not be resized.
- Works around a rare crash when sorting abbreviations.
- Manually exporting a set as a “publication file” now always correctly sets the publication date to the current date.
- Works around a problem with Catalina’s automatic dark mode, where Typinator’s menu icon was not correctly updated after an automatic light/dark change.
- A problem where pictures were cut off or blank in the Quick Search results.